lunes, noviembre 23, 2009

Teething!!

My little angel is teething! Yesterday I realized, there are two teeth coming out. Today he has been very irritable but I'm surprised because he is so brave...He doesn't cry or shout and I know it hurts: I could see blood on his gums and two white pearls playing "peek-a-boo"...He seems happy because he can chew things now..I love the way he reads when I give him a book, he opens it, he looks at it -like trying to find the softer and more delicious corner of the book- , he starts licking it and then...Munch!! He bites it!! You should see how cute he looks. He is starting to love cookies and all kind of food that he can actually feel a little hard. He loves to bite.
Yesterday, he had a fever and I thought it was his teeth. He had roseola. It was a rush on his skin, nothing to worry about. I'm glad I don't panic easily...I completely dislike drama about a fever or a vomit. I think those are normal reactions to a "something".It is the way the body says "There is something wrong" and that's how I take it...unless, of course, it lasts more than 2 days and things like that. Anyway, it is just a matter of being a mom....Mom always knows.

No hay comentarios: