viernes, noviembre 06, 2009

First Halloween and 2nd round of Vaccinations! - Primer Halloween y Segundas vacunas

Craig's first Halloween was so much fun! He was a lion! I couldn't take him to school as I had planned because they said he was too small and I wouldn't be doing my job but taking care of him...WHATEVER!! Of course I was planning to have somebody looking after him...anyways, I'm glad I didn't take him to school because it rained! :S

I took him on Friday October 30th for his vaccinations. We were dressed up at the hospital...That was funny! Everybody was looking at us, but especially at Craig, The Lion King (I was a bunny :D)!. And once again, vaccinations were more trauma for me than for him. He got a shot on each leg and he just screamed but when I held him, he stopped. His vaccinations are expensive but I don't care...I want the best for my little angel. He was brave as a lion..that was the purpose of the costume! Hahaha...

On Saturday Oct 31st, I took him to class with me in the morning, in the afternoon we went to malls for trick or treating and at night, we went to a grown-ups party! Craig looked so adorable dressed up as a lion! I was surprised he could sleep in such a noisy environment!! Hahaha. Poor Craiggy, but I guess he needs to get used to party with mommy. I was dressed up as a sexy nurse...hahaha...I'm glad I still have self-esteem after all :) And while Craig was sleeping I could dance and have fun! Phew... I hadn't danced since last December...too long time for this dancing girl. I took lots of pictures of the moments I'm describing. I'll post them soon on my picasa album.

No hay comentarios: