martes, abril 06, 2010

Who Could Ever Love You More!!!

Our first vacation together! A short wonderful week to share with my little one far from the stressful city of Bogota! We got on a plane on Friday, March 26th and got to Barranquilla to visit my family...We came back on Monday, April 5th. It was an amazing week! I thought he was not going to enjoy hot weather, but he did.
We went to the beach on Thursday, April 1st and all I can say is that I'm proud of my angel. He is a brave man...brave and secure like his mom, of course :) He loved the waves hitting his little body. He didn't cry. Not even when the waves hit his face! He just savored the salt water, looked at me and laughed. It was my favorite beach in PradoMar...and everything was just perfect! Sea food, excellent music, breeze, sun, love! I love my little sunshine! Who could ever love him more than me?
During the weekdays, we slept in, we ate wonderful food and enjoy each others' company, made plans. He didn't want anyone but me to hold him, so I couldn't rest physically, but I had a good mental and spiritual rest...Sharing laughs, cries, games and little big adventures together makes our love grow stronger! We depend from each other. I can't imagine my life without him. I thank God every little moment I can spend with my beautiful king because spiritually, it really gives me strenght! Craig is everything for me! My universe! My world!...He already knows mommy will do whatever it takes for him to be happy! He is my "perrito" (he knows why)! Our first secret!(Shared with Ricky ;))

No hay comentarios: